Sourcify has a remix plugin to aid with contract verification and lookup. The plugin can be found in this repository https://github.com/sourcifyeth/remix-sourcify
- Navigate to the Remix Plugin manager
- Search for
Sourcifyand click on Activate when you see it.
- Another option would be to click on the Sourcify logo on Remix Homepage to activate the plugin
- Compile smart contract using the Remix solidity compiler
- Navigate to sourcify plugin, the compiled contract is auto-magically loaded and ready for you to verify.
- Select the appropriate chain
- Provide the correct contract address
- Click on Fetch to retrieve the contract
Note: The contract fetched will be immediately opened on Remix, so you are able to instantly see the contracts you looked-up.
Development requires interaction with Remix plugins directory.
When publishing a new version of the plugin:
- build and test (
npm run buildand
npm run serve)
- publish to IPFS (target the dist folder with this script)
git clone https://github.com/ethereum/remix-plugins-directory
node ipfs-upload/bin/upload-remix-plugin <path to dist folder>
- load plugin locally, using the generated IPFS Url
- Click on the plugin icon
- Click on add local plugin
- Specify plugin URL. In this case our IPFS URL, for example:
- And Voila 🎉
- Make a PR changing the IPFS URL (and possibly other properties) in the plugin profile